A simple and perfect Bruschetta!
- 1/2 loaf french bread sliced medium thin
- 5.2 ounce package Boursin Herb & Garlic Gournay Cheese
- 14 ounce container bruschetta tomatoes (various brands available)
- If you have an electric knife, the French bread is a breeze to cut. Otherwise, use a serrated knife.
- On low broil in the oven lightly toast one side of the bread slices. Remove from oven. I prefer not to toast the other side. The bread becomes very crunchy and messy.
- Spread a good layer of the Boursin cheese over the non-broiled side.
- Just before guests arrive, add the bruschetta tomatoes. I drain the tomatoes a spoonful at a time as I take from container.
- Spread over cheese. (Optional: I sprinkle with a little shaved parmesan cheese.) Warm in oven for 10 minutes at 300º-350º just to bring flavors together.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Wrap leftovers in foil and reheat in foil for snack the next day. Perfect.
Related posts: Recipe